Otal Constructions provide soundproofing brisbane and sound reduction solutions for residential, commercial and industrial applications. When it comes to noise reduction, there isn’t an off the shelf product suited to all situations.
Our mission is to find cost effective, creative, innovative and aesthetically pleasing solutions to solve noise problems through sourcing the most appropriate products and creating the right systems and designs to suit our clients needs.
Otal Constructions work closely with a team of Acoustic Engineers who have the expertise and experience to understand your particular problem and tailor a sound solution system specific to your needs.
WHAT TYPE OF PROJECTS WE CAN DO
- Residential soundproofing brisbane and tenant disputes
- Residential noise complaints such as road traffic, air traffic and noisy neighbours
- Soundproofing private boardrooms
- Soundproofing brisbane offices
- Creating noise barriers for factories and workshops
- Isolate plant equipment and machinery noise
- Isolating air conditioner noise
- Double glazed windows and doors
- Reducing cafe, restaurant and bar echoing
- Vibration dampening, flexible acoustic barriers and absorption panels
- Acoustic doors
- Acoustic paneling to reduce noise reflection
- Soundproofing brisbane music rooms and studios
- Home theatre sound proofing
- Sound rated acoustic suspended ceilings
- Acoustic rated plasterboard
We can install a range of acoustic soundproofing treatments which will alleviate these unnecessary noise issues and give people a more enjoyable experience at home or at work. Whether you’re trying to relax at home or get some work done at the office, soundproofing your walls can provide the peace and quiet you need to get on with your life.
We design noise reduction solutions for even the most complex problems and complete full Acoustic installation to the highest industry standards. Do you have a noise problem? To speak to our experienced team of soundproofing brisbane specialists, call us on 0466 996 805 or use our contact form.